About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM to 3 girls. I have been married 14 years. I started scrapbooking about 3 years ago. I purchased my Baby Cricut, Sizzix, & also Cricut Expression all in 2010. I received a Gypsy for Christmas 2011.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Challenge of the Week #4


Here is another Challenge for the Week. This is #4.


The challenge was: Some kind of Animal Reference, Ribbon, Inking, 3 different papers


Recipe:


12x12 paper is My Minds Eye Countdown to Christmas Stack

White Picture Mat is 4 3/4 x 3 3/4 and inked in Terra Cotta Color Box Ink

Striped Picture Mat is 4 1/2 x 3 1/2

Picture is 4 x 3

Santa and Stocking is cut from the Doodlecharms Cartridge

Red & White Polka Dot strip is 2 1/2 x 12

Pictures on the strip are 2x3

Tag is cut from Cricut Classic Font Cartridge on page 77 at 3 1/2 - Red is Tall Ball Shadow - White is Tall Ball - It is inked with Color Box Green

The Writing on the tag is with a @the office fine point green pen

Ribbon was given to me so I am not sure where it came from.



Hope you like my new Layout!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment