About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM to 3 girls. I have been married 14 years. I started scrapbooking about 3 years ago. I purchased my Baby Cricut, Sizzix, & also Cricut Expression all in 2010. I received a Gypsy for Christmas 2011.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Challenge of the Week #3


Here is another Challenge of the Week. The challenge was circles & stripes, some kind of metal, at least 2 pictures, more than 1 tag or frame.



I decided to use my girls pictures from the 1st day of school.



Recipe:



12x12 paper from Martha Stewart Create paper pack

The stripes and circles are also from that same paper pack

The pictures are 2x3

The frames around the pictures are cut at 3 in from the Storybook Cartridge page 67

The stickers are from EK success

I used a 2 inch circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment