About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM to 3 girls. I have been married 14 years. I started scrapbooking about 3 years ago. I purchased my Baby Cricut, Sizzix, & also Cricut Expression all in 2010. I received a Gypsy for Christmas 2011.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday card


My sister's birthday is today and I thought I would make her a card. I looked through all my saved ones to get an idea of what to make. This is what I came up with.


Recipe:


Turtle from Create A Critter cut at 2 1/2

Layer 1 - Light Pink

Layer 2 - Pink

Layer 3 - Bright Pink

Shadow - Brown


Flowered paper by DCWV Glitter Stack cut at 4 1//2 x 5

Light Pink paper cut at 2 1/2 x 5


White Cardstock cut 1 x 7 and punched with Bubble Bath Border Punch

Pink Ribbon


Happy Birthday - from a stamp set that was a gift

Light Brown - 3x1 1/2

Pink - 2 3/4 x 1 1/4

White - 2 1/2 x 1

6 comments:

  1. I love all of these colors! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin that cutie pink turtle!
    And I truly love all your cards and layouts. Thanks so much for sharing.
    from your newest follower:
    annlenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card that turtle is adorable in pink.
    TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card
    I am now a follower
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. TFS. Bug Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the pink turtle..
    Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete