About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM to 3 girls. I have been married 14 years. I started scrapbooking about 3 years ago. I purchased my Baby Cricut, Sizzix, & also Cricut Expression all in 2010. I received a Gypsy for Christmas 2011.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fall Card

I made a beautiful Fall card.

The card itself is a golden yellow. I try and keep things if I know I will use them later. In my previous post I had cut some leaves. I liked what was left so kept it and cut it out to use on a card. The brown leaf is cut at 3 1/2" and the green that is cut out is at 4". They are from Create A Critter. I used a white gel pen around everything and inked around the edges of the green box. I used some orange gingham ribbon to try and bring in more fall colors. I really like the way this turned out and can't wait to use the other "leftovers" I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment