About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM to 3 girls. I have been married 14 years. I started scrapbooking about 3 years ago. I purchased my Baby Cricut, Sizzix, & also Cricut Expression all in 2010. I received a Gypsy for Christmas 2011.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Challenge of the Week #6


The challenge for this week was: Theme "What's Cooking", 2 Printed Papers, 2 Solid Papers, 1 Recipe, Photo's.


I had so much fun doing this layout. The cookies were made before Christmas and I took pictures just for fun. My grandmother taught me how to make cookies and I know the recipe by heart. I love making cookies because it makes me think of her. She had MS and could not walk but she sure could teach you how to do anything just by telling you how to do it. Those are some of my fondest memories growing up.


Recipe:


12x12 DCWV Nana's Kitchen

Border at the top from the same stack and punched with EK Success Bubbles

White Picture Mats - 4 1/2 x 3 1/2

Blue Picture Mats - 4 1/4 x 3 1/4

Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies

White Mat: 4 1/2 x 3

Blue Mat: 4 1/4 x 2 3/4

Apron was cut from Country Life cartridge at 2 - The print is from the DCWV Glitter Stack

I used Glossy Accents on the Flour and Sugar Canisters

I used Stickles on the cake and cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment