About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM to 3 girls. I have been married 14 years. I started scrapbooking about 3 years ago. I purchased my Baby Cricut, Sizzix, & also Cricut Expression all in 2010. I received a Gypsy for Christmas 2011.

Monday, June 21, 2010

My 1st Post

Okay I am very new to this whole blog thing. I love looking at other people's blogs and thought I might try to have my own. I am going to try and make it only about scrapbooking & cardmaking, but my personal life might sneak in there a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. I need to start a blog myself, but don't know what the haiti I am doing. Great job!! I enjoyed watching your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good on you, I have had my blog for awhile all about my crafts etc, but not sure how many people ever look at it!!!

    ReplyDelete